Events and Workshops:
- March 29th and April 19th: storytelling workshops at the WVU Health Science Center with Whit Arnold and Nancy Andrews.
- March 29, 2017: “When I Grow Up . . .” event for girls at West Virginia University.
- April 22, 2017: Eyes Glowing at the Edge of the Woods reading in Parkersburg, WV.
- April 28, 2017: WV Social Workers Conference with Carl Grey, MD and Whit Arnold, "Expressive Writing and Quality of Life."
- May 7, 2017: Reading, the Grier School for Girls, PA.
- June 6, 2017: Summer Insititute on Aging, with Carl Grey, MD and Whit Arnold, "Expressive Writing and Quality of Life."
- July 20-23, 2017: West Virginia Writers' Workshop, Morgantown, WV
WVU Teaching Spring 2017
MDS 489 1:00-2:15 PM Tuesday/Thursday
MDS 489 online
*WEDNESDAYS in CANCER INSTITUTE*
Pizazz Dance Academy Fall 2016
- Wednesday evenings with Cara Wallace and Morgan Parsons, ABT Curriculum